Subscription clothing service Stitch Fix expands to Men’s, still can’t figure out how to take my money

sfmen2 Stitch Fix can’t figure out how to take my money, but they’re expanding to include men’s clothing now. Good luck with that! Oh, am I going to write a blog post on TechCrunch about my personal issues with a startup? Yeah, maybe? (You may now click into the comments below and commence your trolling.) Here’s the thing: I haven’t been as obsessed with a new startup as… Read More Post by startupsnows.blogspot.com
Subscription clothing service Stitch Fix expands to Men’s, still can’t figure out how to take my money Subscription clothing service Stitch Fix expands to Men’s, still can’t figure out how to take my money Reviewed by Unknown on 9:10 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.