Semantic Machines hopes to best Google in the conversational AI game

Busy business people working hard . I believe it was Sartre who wisely said hell is conversational AI. Despite the best intentions of engineers, today’s machine learning really is the savior and handicap of personal assistants. Berkeley based startup, Semantic Machines, might suffer the same Achilles’ heel, but its team of 18 artificial intelligence PhDs thinks it can get farther than the current state of the… Read More Post by startupsnows.blogspot.com
Semantic Machines hopes to best Google in the conversational AI game Semantic Machines hopes to best Google in the conversational AI game Reviewed by Unknown on 2:01 PM Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Fetal doppler reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. unicorns for couples

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.